Details for PUBLIC NOTICE ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION OF AN ARIZONA NONPROFIT CORPORATION
PUBLIC NOTICE ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION OF AN ARIZONA NONPROFIT CORPORATION
- Name of Corporation: Wynne Chapel, Churches in Christ in Christian Union
- Purpose: The character of business the corporation initially intends to conduct is that of a church.
- No part of the net earnings of the coporation shall inure to the benefit of or be distributable to its members, directors, officers or other private persons, except that the corporations shall be authorized and empowered to pay reasonable compensation for services redered and to make payments and distributions in furtherance of the purposes set forth in Item 2 above. No substanial part of the activities of the corporation shall be the carrying on of propaganda or otherwise attepting to influence legislation and the corporation shall not participate in or intervene in (including the publishing or distribution of statements) any political campaign on behalf of any candidate for public office. Notwithstanding any other provision of thses Articles, the corporation exempt from federal income tax under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code or a corresponding provision of amy future tsx code, or (b) by a corporation, contributions to which are deductible under Section 170(c)(2) of the Internal Revenue Code or a corresponding provision of any future tax code.
- Upon dissolution of this corporation, the Board of Directors shall, after paying or making provision for the payment of all liabilities of the corporation, dispose of all of its assets exclusively in such a manner or to such organizations organized and operated exclusively for religious, charitable or educational puposes as shall at the time qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code or corresponding section of any future tax code or shall be distributed to the federal government or any state or local government, for a public purpose.
- The power of indemnification under the Arizona Revised Statues shall not be denied or limited by the bylaws.
- The Board of Directors shall initally consist of 3 officers and 5 directors. The names and addresses of those individuals are:
Joe Salvail, President, PO Box 195, Willcox, AZ 85644 Diane Brower, Secretary, 1225 N. Sky Islands End, Cochise, AZ 85606 Kay Harris, Treasurer, 1546 W. Dream Catcher Way, Cochise, AZ 85606 Elizabeth J. Battey, Director, 449 E. Geronimo Way, Cochise, AZ 85606 Evalyn L. Hall, Director, 12 East Kaibab Way, Cochise, AZ 85606 Cory Jameson, Director, PO Box 1222, Pearce, AZ 85625 Mary Eva Parker, Director, 2872 N. Evelyn Lane, cochise, AZ 85606 Dorothy Pickett, Director, 1930 W. Mount View LN, Cochise, AZ 85606
- The corporation will have members.
- The known place of business is: 374 E. Richland Way, Cochise, AZ 85606
- The corporation shall have no stock and pecuniary profit is not the object of the corporation and it shall not pay dividends to its members.
- The name and address of the statutory agent is: Gary C. Tucker, 374 E. Richland Way, Cochise, AZ 85606
- The name and address of the incorporator is: Joe Salvail, PO Box 195, Willcox, AZ 85644 All powers and duties of the incorporators shall cease at the time of delivery of these Articles of Incorporation to the Arizona Corporation Commission.
- This Corporation will comply with the Constiution and Bylaws and The Manual of The Churches of Christ in Christian Union.
- The corporation will not practice discrimination on the basis of sex, race, national origin, religion, physical handicap or disability.
Executed this 20th day of October, 2019, by the incoprorator. Signed: /s/ Joe Salvail Acceptance of Appointment by Statutory Agent: The undersigned hereby acknowledges and accepts the appointment as statutory agent of the abovenamed corporation, effective this 20th day of October, 2019. Signed: /s/ Gary C. Tucker Publish: February 5th, 12th, and 19th, 2020 San Pedro Valley News-Sun #257457